Carmien – LMC Ginger, Lemongrass, Pear& Elder Flower 20’s Gift Box
Ginger, Lemongrass, Pear, Elder Flower
- Naturally completely caffeine free (unlike black & green teas)
- Contains natural anti-oxidants including aspalathin which combats several diseases
- Has proven cancer-fighting properties in animal research studies
- Preservative free
- Alleviates allergies – asthma, hay fever, eczema
- Replace essential minerals, iron, potassium, zinc & sodium.
- Kilojoule free
- Low in tannin and doesn’t interfere with iron absorption
- Soothing effect on the nervous system & recommended for people suffering from irritability, headaches, disturbed sleeping patterns, insomnia, nervous tension, mild depression or hypertension.
- Excellent for hyperactive children
- Stomach and indigestion problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation are relieved by drinking black rooibos tea
- Anti-spasmodic, alleviates colic and stomach cramps in babies
- Soothing effect on the skin, relieving itching and certain skin irritations like eczema, nappy rash and acne when directly applied to the affected area
2×20 x 2.5g (50g)
Ginger, Lemongrass, Pear and Elder Flower
Out of stock
Citrusdal, Cedarberg, Western Cape, South Africa
How to Prepare:
Use 1 teabag for every 250ml boiling water using a cup, or teapot. Steep 5-10 min or to taste. Enjoy with or without milk, honey/sugar or slice of lemon. Best enjoyed at 65° C.
Hot brewed tea chilled, with ice, makes a delicious ice tea
Optional: Add fruit juice, mint and/or lemon to taste.
Hot, Iced, Culinary.
|Dimensions||18 × 13 × 7 cm|